1. I am extremely blessed.
2. I'm not perfect; I'm just forgiven. I owe everything to God. He sent His son to die on the cross for my sins. I think it is so cool that I can talk to my Creator, the Creator of this world, anytime I want to.
3. I joined White Springs Baptist Church in March of this year. I have never felt so welcomed by a group of people. I LOVE my church!
4. I've graduated high school and I'm still 17. I'm the youngest out of my group of friends, but I will finally be 18 in a couple of weeks!
5. I am a complete perfectionist when it comes to spelling and grammar. It literally hurts me to see a misspelled word. If you see a mistake on my blog, it might be best to let me find it on my own.
6. The way I think is probably way different than any other person my age.
7. I love John Mayer. It wouldn't take you long to figure this out if you knew me. I just bought tickets to see him for the 2nd time in 6 months, and I plan on seeing him every time he has a concert near me.
8. I am probably the most impatient driver ever. I always seem to get stuck behind extremely slow drivers, grandmas in Buicks with handicap tags, 18-wheelers, and other random cars with Alabama tags starting in the number 59.
9. I have put almost 10,000 miles on my car in 6 months... It's a little ridiculous.
10. I will be attending Jacksonville State University in the fall. Elementary Education is my intended major. Though that may change, I love kids, and I'm pretty sure that working with them is what God has called me to do.
11. I miss high school more than anything. I loved it. I know I wouldn't be the same person I am today if I would've gone anywhere else.
12. I spent 6 years in the Etowah Youth Orchestra. I have enough memories from the EYO that it probably deserves its own separate post.
13. I love to take pictures. I guess the true reason for this would be that I like everyone to see what goes on in my crazy life sometimes.
14. I am on Facebook most of the time... And I'll let you know I am. I post EVERYTHING on FB.
15. I have the hardest time coming up with things to write about, which is why this post is ending for now.